Friday, March 2, 2012

Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to.


Self 1: "Is this enough?"
Self 2: "Maybe 2 more arm lengths."
*click click click*
Self 1: "How about now?"
Self 2: "Just to be sure, put one more."
*click click click*
Self 1: "now?"
Self 2: "ehhhhh......"
*click click click*
Self 2: "just fill up the shuttle, we'll make little butterflies with the leftovers"
*click click click click click*
Self 2: "Keep going"
Self 1: "It won't hold any more"
Self 2: "yeah, it will"
*click click*

Later That Week......

Self 1 and 2 in unison: "DAMMIT"
Self 2: "and this is our last round too."
Self 1: "Shut up and get me some chocolate."

6 comments:

  1. More times than I would like to admit....

    Beautiful colorway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more then once and it is always at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely NOT the only one. I HATE it when this happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid this conversation sounds VERY familiar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, It has happened to me so often that I have learned to live with it, but I still don't like it each time it did.

    ReplyDelete